cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Channels I wish were included in the IP TV guide

I think this has been discussed a few times in the past but sadly we haven’t seen any new channel additions recently.  

I would really like to see these channels added, in some cases to prevent me from having to switch between satellite and BT:

• Talking Pictures TV
  • QVC
  • Talk TV
  • GB News
  • TCM (it would be nice to get this back following the Discovery Warner deal)
  • CNN for the same reason 
  • Bloomberg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Channels I wish were included in the IP TV guide

TCM is no more anywhere in the UK.

Talking Pictures are quite small scale and may need help. That's TV channels would be good but they may be on the same boat.

The rest are on Sky Stream/Glass as well as UKTV and the Great channels so let's hope EE have something up their sleeve.

Can't see anything happening until that transfer is done.

Message 3 of 8

Not really bothered about any of those personally, but would like the UKTV suite of channels in HD and the WBD suite that are in Discovery+ (TLC etc.).

Not interested in old movies, music or "news", do like big pimples being popped. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 4 of 8

The Great! channels, Talking Pictures and UKTV, even if they're just in the much better quality SD that some other channels are in. 

Message 5 of 8

Interesting developments. The BBC are launching HD IPTV channels on TVs that support Channel Management from Monday on normal Freeview 

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/freeview-streaming-bbc-channels-digital/

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

They still need to sort out the 20-30 seconds delay in broadcasting live channels over the internet though but it's a good move forward for the BBC.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I think Sky and Virgin have made real movements in IPTV. Most if not all channels are now streaming so hopefully BT can pick them up. If they’ve not done already in the EE deal. Fingers crossed. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

The delay on live broadcasts is only really a problem for the betting companies.
0 Ratings