cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Clarification sought please - Netflix Basic within Entertainment TV Package

Go to solution

I am looking at taking out the Entertainment package and currently have Netflix Ultra HD bundled with my current provider. I am aware that the Netflix option in the EE TV Entertainment package is the basic one (at 720p I believe). 

Apologies if this has been clearly answered recently (I did search but may have missed it)  but I am looking to clarify whether an Add-on is still possible for me to pay to bring my Netflix up to standard level tariff (i.e. 1080p)? My searches suggested that some were able to add this for £4 even a few months ago. I currently have Ultra HD but could live with sacrificing that for 1080p if this was doable within the Entertainment package. 

I am aware that the HD add-on for £6/month applies to Now TV content and this does seem add-on-able, but if anyone can give me a definite answer about upgrading Netflix basic within the package, I would be very grateful. 

Many thanks in advance for your help. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Clarification sought please - Netflix Basic within Entertainment TV Package

Go to solution

Looking at the tariff guide  you could upgrade by a monthly addon  to either the Netflix Standard or premium plan.

Customer with Netflix Basic in their TV package can upgrade to Standard + £4
or Customer with Netflix Basic in their TV package can upgrade to Premium + £11, 

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Do you by chance have a link to this so I can take a look? Again thanks 🙏 😁

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@mcewan71 

www.bt.com/tariffguide

Look for EE TV addons in the EE TV Pricing section.

just to add BT Group are promoting New EE as their primary consumer brand so you may find you are offered EE  broadband  and EE TV from EE rather than BT broadband and EE TV from BT consumer.

the above document relates to BT consumer price guide.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you 🙏
0 Ratings