cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 40

Re: Discovery plus for entertainment tv package

Go to solution

Worth reminding that although 'Discovery+' is a part of the pack  -  it is not accessible using the BTtv box itself.

You need to use a different device to access it.

@mikealanrwrote:

@Weerab1983 

No it appears it’s included in every pack now. On the BT TV page it says:

The BT TV Box Pro connects to your broadband hub over wi-fi meaning you can watch your favourite content without the need for an aerial. What’s more, with discovery+ included with every package, BT TV has everything you need, with the flexibility to swap your package for another at any time.”

https://www.bt.com/tv

MikeAlanR

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 40

Go to solution

It appears to me that those taking Entertainment or Big Entertainment will be given access to Discovery+ Entertainment content only, i.e without any sport. The other 3 packages will get full Discovery+ content. I wonder if this means that the Discovery+ linear channels will not be coming to the BTTV EPG.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 40

Go to solution

Hi @Weerab1983 Thanks for your posts, if you're a BT TV customer you can activate the Discovery + service on this link or your MyBT account and it's accessed from the Discovery + app. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 14 of 40

Go to solution

Thanks all.

• Great addition for those that don't have BT Sport.
Message 15 of 40

Go to solution

It will be even better when the Discovery + app eventually appears on our BTTV boxes!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 40

Go to solution

@NeilOwrote:

..... if you're a BT TV customer you can activate the Discovery + service on this link or your MyBT account and it's accessed from the Discovery + app. 

Thanks

Neil

Hi @NeilO 

Are you limited to using BT Internet and the BT TV box if you activate Discovery+ or can you watch it using any network connection and streaming device (e.g. whilst away from home).

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 40

Go to solution

Agreed @Brucemeister5 

My biggest bug bear is that I thought this was just for BT Sport, Big Sport and VIP customers until I just happened to come across it.

Some sort of update post or TV news page would be useful when these things become live. They seem to quietly roll some items out. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 40

Go to solution

@Weerab1983wrote:

Some sort of update post or TV news page would be useful when these things become live. They seem to quietly roll some items out. 

It's a soft launch, some will find and sign up, any issues quickly resolved, once everything is perfect then an annoucement will be made and customers informed.

Under promise and over deliver as they say ...

Message 19 of 40

Go to solution

Thanks @-Richie- it's just a bit annoying at times.

I am glad I am a member of the community and find these things out.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 40

Go to solution

@Les-Gibson The app isn't available on the BT TV box yet, you can use it on any compatible device and internet connection. 

Neil