cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Disney+

Go to solution

So this month my subscription to BTSport went up 20% .. but apparently I get Disney+ access.

I can find no guide as to how to access this and indeed on my TV, the Disney+ app just points me to a login that I dont have an account for . There is no BTSport function on the TV.

To be honest .. looking at the content, I might just keep the subscription active all year round (instead of Sept-Apr as all I watch is the Rugby)

But how ... come on BT

And while at it.. fix playing games through various browsers and get a better stream .. I have high speed broadband and no prob streaming multiple HD ... but the only way I get unfrozen rugby is via 4/5g on my phone

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Disney+

Go to solution

Do you mean Discovery+ as I though the Disney+ app as not on BT TV.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
cant get either .... my gripe with BTSport is they charge premium hike, add a feature and then give no guide as to how to access it.

My subscription is cancelled and BT have until the 2nd of April to convince me to keep it active... I shall not hold my breath
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

You should be able to get the Discovery+ app and access to it but you will not get the Disney+  app.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
'recognised expert' .. mmmh ... so how do I access Disney+ (which is apparently included with BTSport).... if you dont know ... don't bother replying with more useless drivel
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

It's discovery+ not disney + & here you are - discovery+ on BT Sport

Thought you were cancelling anyway?

"Given the price has just gone up 20% I will be cancelling in March - just not good enough from BT. Funny but my internet is not with BT and frankly given the level of tech support ability won't ever be"

Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Disney+ isn't available on BT.

What have you seen to make you think it is?

Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
I cancel at the end of the rugby season .. its all I watch ... but then if you read what I posted above .. no matter ..

Bye
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

I think there has been miss communication somewhere.

If you have BT Sport you are eligible for access to Discovery+ at no extra cost. You will loose it when you cancel. Link below:

https://www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus

There isn't an app on the BT boxes yet but you can download the app on a fire stick, Roku TV or access it on some smart TVs with the login you create. 

BT do not have an agreement with Disney plus.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

thanks.....

0 Ratings