cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Eurosport 1 and 2

Has anyone else had Eurosport robbed from their TV package recently? I've been watching it for years without the sports package but now it's not available unless you buy the sports package 😡

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Eurosport 1 and 2

@Dinky 

Have you had any emails, letters or messages in MyBT about their removal? 

It sounds like you are on some sort of legacy package/deal that included them and they have either removed them after communicating that they would (hopefully), or perhaps you re-contracted and didn't realise they were not included?

Ultimately, BT/EE are doing a lot of work to eliminate legacy packages and deals so they can simplify, so stuff like this is happening, but not everyone realises until it happens.

Have you spoken to anyone at BT because, we are mostly just customers here?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

No contact from BT about removal of Eurosport they just did it. Have spent 3 hours on the phone to them this week about it. They just say I should never had access to it (even though I have for years) and they refuse to acknowledge it was included in the package I took out. Not very happy with BT 😡

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I've had a few reports of this issue in the past few days from people on older packages, so I've asked our product team for comment on what changes have been recently made.
In your case though, you're on our current entertainment package so shouldn't have had access anyway. There may have been a configuration error that was allowing it incorrectly.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I believe Eurosport channels were included in the legacy Entertainment packages that predated BT’s launch of their packages with NOW channels. Overtime the channels provided gradually reduced in the legacy Entertainment as carriage agreements ended and most people will have opted to change to or possibly  been moved to the current range of BT TV/ EE TV packs .  DarrenDev posted that you are on the current  Entertainment package which would predominately  include NOW entertainment membership channels plus I think Discovery (but not Eurosport).

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

The current Entertainment package should also include access to Sky Sports News (unless anything has changed since we had Entertainment as our base package), but it’s never acknowledged on the channel lists that are produced. I believe this to be the case regardless of whether you take the Entertainment package directly with NOW or via EETV.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Yes Sky Sports News is still included in the entertainment pack. As is the kids pack.

I have been with Now direct with discounts just over 18 months now after cancelling BT TV as it was called back then.

I have Now entertainment , Sky Cinema and HD Boost.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

If your out of contract, the other main providers still offer the Eurosport channels with their Entertainment packages, without taking out the sports package. 

Message 9 of 9

hello did you ever have any luck figuring this problem out? @Dinky 

0 Ratings