cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Hd add on and Now TV boost

Go to solution

The BT HD add on and NowTV Boost are separate but you can add them both and it won't cost anymore than the standard price for one at

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

But are telling me that to watch the Now sport as an add on in HD, I need to take the Now Boost add on, even though I have the BT HD add on, and pay for both.  Meaning that I am paying £12 !

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

You add them both but you're only charged once, unless they've changed this 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

They must have changed it. As yesterday they told me I have to add Now BOOST AT £6 even though I already pay £6 for the BT HD add on! 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

I'm pretty sure that even though both are chargeable, you only pay once if you take both. Try putting an order through on MyBT and see what the charging structure says. You should be able to see this before completing the final purchase.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

This is how BT describe it on their website  (hasn't  been changed  yet to reflect TNT Sport)

Watching in HD  (sky sports).....

Fibre customers can watch in high definition with one of our HD add-ons if the NOW Sports Membership is part of your overall TV package.

HD:

Watch channels included with your NOW Membership in full HD with NOW Boost, BT Sport in full HD, and up to 4K HDR in the BT Sport app (if you’ve added BT Sport), AMC in full HD.

HD + 4K:

Watch channels included with your NOW Membership in full HD with NOW Boost, BT Sport in full HD, access to BT Sport Ultimate for stunning picture quality up to 4K (4K TV and 4K recordable TV box required), HDR in the BT Sport app (if you’ve added BT Sport), AMC in full HD.

NOW Boost:

Watch selected channels and content included with your NOW Membership in full HD and stream on three devices at the same time.

0 Ratings