cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

I have tried several times to change my TV package and I am getting nowhere, why?

Go to solution

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: I have tried several times to change my TV package and I am getting nowhere, why?

Go to solution

What are you seeking to change , ie which TV pack are you currently on  and what are you seeking to move to ? Are you currently still within the 2 year minimum term for your current TV pack ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: I have tried several times to change my TV package and I am getting nowhere, why?

Go to solution
On Big Sports, trying to swap to VIP as recommended in my offers!!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@Filosopher are you getting an error message?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
No,just get as far as check out and I see stay on my current package instead of the VIP package, so
I've ordered nothing! Might be that my billing date is 11th which is tomorrow so I should probably
try again after the 19th when my next payment will have gone through. Otherwise I won't bother.
Just seems odd that the offer to swap my package keeps appearing in my offers on MY BT home page.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@Filosopher I'm sorry that's happening, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help you order the VIP package.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Filosopher 

Thanks for sending us your details and for answering my questions. Glad I was able to help get the VIP package ordered for you today.

Cheers

Stuart

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Problem solved, great support from moderators. Case closed!
0 Ratings