cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

NOW TV subscription not working

Hi I have an order placed with BT and I took out the VIP package meaning I should have access to NOW TV. When I go on the app it says that I have to buy subscriptions to get NOW tv to work even though it’s included in my package. Please help 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: NOW TV subscription not working

Good morning @emilykg3110

Thank you for your posts.  I am sorry for the problems you're having watching the NOW content.  I understand you have placed an order recently.  What date were you given for activation?  Our helpdesk isn't open today I'm afraid.  You could try our guides tomorrow on 0330 1234 150 and they'll be more than happy to help investigate this for you.

Feel free to post back here and let me know how you get on when you chat with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Hi our activation date is the 4th of January if that helps.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Thanks for posting back and confirming your activation date @emilykg3110

When you had originally placed your order, you'll have received an order confirmation email.  On the email, there is a link to the NOW website where you can create a password to use with the email address you provided as part of your order.  Can you double check that please?

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Yes I have tried to activate it using my email address. Then when I log in using these details it says I need to buy memberships to all of the NOW packages. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Also I have just looked back and I never got an email to activate my NOW account through an email link it was only when I went onto my BT track order I tried to activate it but even now it still says ‘activate’ even though I have 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Thanks for posting back again @emilykg3110

The link would be in the order email you got from us confirming your package details etc.  If my memory serves me right the link to NOW's website is about half way down the email.  If that fails, there isn't much you'll be able to do today as support is closed currently I'm afraid.  Use the number in my post above to call the helpdesk tomorrow and let us know on here how you got on.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

thank you I have found the email. They said that my email address for the NOW subscription is different to my email address I used to set up the order. When I tried signing up using the one BT put in the email it says it doesn’t recognise this email. I think there might be an error here. Thank you for your help I will call tomorrow .

Message 9 of 11

Thanks for checking that @emilykg3110

I am glad you found the email.  That'll have caused the confusion. The email address will need to be amended.  Keep us posted how things go tomorrow 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

I called yesterday and they have escalated it to the technical team and said I should get a call back in the next 48 hours so waiting to here something!

0 Ratings