cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Netflix becomes the U.K. home of WWE Raw from 2025

Another rights loss for TNT Sport, which they may or may not be bothered about, but the fact that Netflix have entered the ring (pardon the pun), really is news as I doubt they will stop there.

Long-Term Deal Brings Weekly Live Sports Entertainment to Netflix 

Beginning in January 2025, Netflix will be the exclusive new home of Raw in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Latin America, among other territories, with additional countries and regions to be added over time.

Likewise, as part of the agreement, Netflix will also become the home for all WWE shows and specials outside the U.S. as available, inclusive of Raw and WWE’s other weekly shows – SmackDown and NXT – as well as the company’s Premium Live Events, including WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Royal Rumble.

WWE’s award-winning documentaries, original series and forthcoming projects will also be available on Netflix internationally beginning in 2025. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Netflix becomes the U.K. home of WWE Raw from 2025

I imagine that AEW will replace WWE because Discovery/Warner signed a worldwide distribution deal with AEW on the TNT Network last year for a fraction of the cost of the WWE one and WWE deals prohibit sharing a network with any other wrestling promotions. AEW is currently live on Triller/Fire in the UK where there is no Live OTA broadcaster which is why ITV have delayed coverage in the UK.

Message 3 of 4

To be clear, I won't watch wrestling no matter what platform it is on! 😁😂

Whatever I think about wrestling as a "sport", as a global brand compared to AWE it's a juggernaut.

If I was paying full price for TNT Sport (I'm not), I had just had the price increase email and I now losing 17 Champions League games on a Tuesday (from next season) plus WWE, I might be rightly miffed. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@stereohaven I watch wrestling and love it but I don't watch WWE because it's boring. We watch AEW and if it moves to TNT, I'll be happy as it means we can cancel out AEW pass on Fite TV 👌