cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Now TV has not De-merged when BT cancelled by order within 14 days.

Go to solution

I made an order a few months ago for Broadband and TV along with NOW TV  and linked it with my NOW TV account on the 26/07/23. I then cancelled the order with BT the following day. I can see online that the order was cancelled but my NOW TV is still linked to my BT Account and I have checked and I do still have access to it though I am not paying for the service. I have contacted both yourselves and Now about this and neither are telling me they can help.

I have contacted BT on several occasions both by phone and by online chat and my issue has not been resolved. I am not sure why but when this order was cancelled by your team, the Now TV Entertainment pass was not cancelled even though your chat team are telling me it was.

Please can this be looked into further and rectified by yourselves as Now TV tell me you are footing the bill for a service that I can access but it is costing me nothing.

Many thanks,

Dale

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Now TV has not De-merged when BT cancelled by order within 14 days.

Go to solution

Hi @Dale-o, welcome to the forum and sorry you've not been able to get this resolved when you called.

We'll be happy to help you with this. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be in touch with you in a few days as we are quite busy at the moment.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @JohnC2  I just checked and I haven't received a message?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Dale-o, sorry about that. It's been sent to you now. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Dale-o, thanks for replying back to me earlier today. The TV team has made some changes and believe this should now be resolved. Please would you test and reply back to let me know and I'll update them.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 @yes that appears to have fixed it than you for all you diligent work. Most appreciated.

many thanks,

Dale 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Dale-o, thanks for checking that and glad it's fixed now 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings