cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Now TV order not linking to email

Go to solution

This is probably one for the moderators. I’d have used the online chat to progress this, but it’s not connecting to anyone this morning.

New account and there’s been a problem connecting my TV package to NowTv. NowTV couldn’t map my email across and connect to an existing account. 

On Thursday I used the BT online chat. The guide mapped another email across to NowTV, saying this would be working on Friday. It didn’t work either. 

Both emails used had previously had NowTV accounts. I’m happy to provide a completely unused email if this will fix the problem. Is this the solution or is there something else which needs to be done?

Thanks in advance for any help. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Now TV order not linking to email

Go to solution

I’ve just got through to a guide. 

apparently it takes 5 working days for BT to push the new email to NowTv. A shame this was not acknowledged during the initial chat. The field which is being pushed to NowTV is currently blank - the guide was hoping this is due to the process already being underway. 

so, check back in 4 more working days. 

regarding a credit for being a week without a paid for service, apparently TV services are covered by the auto compensation scheme. The guide set a link which only covers broadband and telephone auto compensation. I questioned it and was assured all paid for services are covered. 

it looks like the guide has also raised the a complaint on my behalf. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Sorry it didn't work first time. It's going to take 5 days as it's now in the queue for TMC to manually fix. Feel free to email me at tv.apps@ee.co.uk and I can fix it straight away for you.
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks @DarrenDev. If I email you, does that skip the queue? 😃
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Yep - I'll sort it straight away.
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks!  I’ll message shortly. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@Ossortnsoxuq76 Don’t dilly dally. You won’t get that level of service this time next week. He’s leaving on Thursday!

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5 All sorted and also given a clear indication of what still needs to happen with the account. 

Thanks @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings