cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Bt Sport Box Office refund

Go to solution

Hi, bit of a plea for help sorry!... How do I go about getting refunds from the BT box office? Just purchased the Fury vs Paul fight, watched about 5 minutes then it kicked me out. Looks as though it isn't letting me watch as hasn't received my funds, but I can see they are pending from my account. I have now missed the majority of the fight so have given up and trying to get a full refund. However, as I am not a BT account holder there is no way of simply doing this? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Also paid for this event, watched up to the start of the last round when it cut off and wouldn't let me back in to watch. How do I get a refund?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Same problem here. Kicked out during 7th round highlights, and then the event showed as unavailable. Had to listen to the last round via an audio stream.

Even attempting to replay from the beginning after restarting the app and fast forwarding to the end showed the last round missing completely.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Squelch@BradD and @remow, sorry you had a problem with the Box Office event.

Please visit BTS Box Office and select the support icon in the bottom right of the screen and contact the Box Office will be able to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Box Office Refund

Go to solution

We paid for the Jake Paul Tommy Fury fight last night on BT Box Office web page. We watched the undercard then as the main event began we were kicked off with a screen with a padlock saying this content is unavailable.

We have contacted 08008766980 and got transferred to the box office line which just gave us an automated message that it was closed, is there another number? We have also emailed BT Box office and been told they can offer no support now that the stream has ended. 

We are looking for a refund on the sport we paid for but we’re unable to watch but can’t seem to get anyone to respond. 

Is there any solution for this?

0 Ratings