cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Switching TV package

Go to solution

Yesterday my first month was up on my BT TV package, so I went in to have a look at pricing for VIP (or to see if there were any offers), as you are supposed to be able to switch package every month.

When I go into 'manage products' I can only see add-ons/free trials, why is that? What should I be able to see?

No choice here...No choice here...

If I go through offers the only choice I have is to recontract my broadband at the same price for 2 more years.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Switching TV package

Go to solution

No, that’s definitely not right, but I’m having problems uploading a screenshot of what you should be seeing. Have you tried going from ‘TV’ at the top of this forum page to ‘Change your bttv package’. That might get you there as MyBT can sometimes be fiddly in trying to get to the change  channels page.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Gave it a try @Brucemeister5 but sadly the same outcome.

I'm not saying 100% I want to swap right now, but I would like to review options and something isn't quite right. It allows me to add the HD/4K add on for example but I already have it. Weird.

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@stereohaven when I go through the MyBT/Manage products route, this is what I see (which is correct):

B Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 12.35.38.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks @BillyM .

I do see that screen, it's what happens after I click on swap where I only get to see the add-ons:

MyBTMyBT

I notice your HD/UHD add is named differently.

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @stereohaven just tried to change my package. It shows my existing package but when I try to change package, it misses out the page for choosing a different package and lands on the add ons. So at the moment, I cannot change my package, just my add ons. Strange.

Stewart

PS Mods, I don’t want to change my package, just tried to see if it is happening to others.

Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I am able to get onto the correct page to change package, but I am unable to show a screenshot as it keeps telling me that the size of the file is too large. 

Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks both.

As I said, not really a major problem for me at the mo, I do still have some direct NOW passes but clearly something is not quite right in the background for a few of us.

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

@stereohaven this is the page I get after clicking on Swap package

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 14.00.44.jpg