cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 68

Re: TNT SPORTS Terrible Picture Quality | May 2024

So I’ve been watching live in UHD for an hour since 11.30am and no quality issues as it’s just been pre match.

How many bets they the quality drops once the match kicks off. This is bizarre! Let’s see how long it lasts.

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 68

15 to 20 minutes is all it lasted until the quality declined and the buffering started.
0 Ratings
Message 43 of 68

The usual 40 minutes for me, so ethernet made no difference.

Switched to the Pro Box app at half time & no further issues.

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 68

Liverpool match was great never buffered once, then straight into MotoGP sprint, again no problem, fingers crossed now for speedway GP at 17:00 hrs, phew, busiest weekend so far 

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 68

Are you watching it using the Discovery+ app on your smart tv? And which TV do you have? When I called earlier today they mentioned it’s definitely the app on TVs but they realised an update for it but it doesn’t seem to have fixed mine but will be interested to see if it’s resolves it for others.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 68

Using my Nvidia Shield Pro, into LG smart oled TV.

The Discovery app is allowed on the Nvidia. All on WiFi no ethernet, Oh and, at the advice of the staff in my local EE shop (Penzance) I have turned off the 5G element on the router, so just 4G now

Hope this helps

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 68

Nice one, thanks for the info! Don’t want to fork out for a Nvidia Shield Pro so hopefully can find a way to resolve the standard native app! Glad you found a solution though.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 68

1. Okay just finished watching the speedway GP, perfect
0 Ratings
Message 49 of 68

Much better quality if you watch on HD than UHD / HRD. Sky UHD is fantastic in comparison.  I am paying a premium to watch TNT sports in UHD. Can I cancel this premium payment and watch in HD or will it then revert to SD quality?

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 68

You don’t pay extra for UHD, it’s part of the standard package when you get TNT sports.

The above issues definitely relate to the native television apps as I’m watching on my PS4 in ‘uhd’ and there’s no issue so I think I’ll just have to use the discovery+ app on here moving forward as the quality is better than Apple airplay.

0 Ratings