cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

TNT ULTIMATE UHD

Go to solution

Is the TNT UHD channel still available I cancelled my HD subscription few weeks ago. But when I went onto the channel today it doesn't load any offers and says this channel is no longer available.  If I go on the Ultimate channel it offers it at £6 a month. I did force  an update through but no idea what's changed apart from UHD channel not available.... 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: TNT ULTIMATE UHD

Go to solution

Yes, it’s still available( I’ve just checked to make sure) and the £6pm gets you HD and access to channels 433 and 465 if your line speed is a minimum of 44mbps. 
I forced an update on our box last week. It seemed to be quite a large one so there might well be more changes announced tomorrow with the Sky Stream addition  becoming available.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5  Seems odd that it doesn't offer me the £6 on UHD but it does on the ultimate channel.

Did you get the update today. ? 

Component. Software 4.1.190(44059d)

Manufacture Software 0.11.156

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, we got that last week when I forced an update. I have no idea what has changed though.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

What channel number are you referring to when you say "UHD channel"?

TNT Sports Ultimate is UHD.  There is also TNT Sports Ultimate HDR on 465 - is that what you're referring to?  If so, it's part of the same subscription - pay the £6 and you get both SDR and HDR versions included.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@DarrenDev I am referring to HDR channel . It seems strange why it would say channel not available when it loads offers.  The UHD channel loads the buy for £6.  It also mentions AMC in HD .

I thought that was long gone. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks @Bluemoon1 - I can't directly do anything about the HDR channel, but I've passed on the message about it being confusing.

The AMC one is a bug though - fixing it now.