cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unlinking Now TV

Hello,

I would like to unlink my Now TV account from my BT/EE Tv account too, I have a sky sports offer on Now TV that I would like to use but can't because my Now TV account is linked to BT.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unlinking Now TV

Hi @Gemchuck,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I've moved your comments onto its own thread.

Have you cancelled your EE TV service or if it's still active, what package are you on?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

I still have EE TV and I did have big sports but i reduced it to the basic sports package as it was cheaper to get Sky Sports directly from Now TV. The problem I was having was I couldn't use the offer they gave me because my NOW TV account was linked to EE TV.

I've solved it myself now though, we've purchased NOW TV through my daughter's account and we watch on a different device.

Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Gemchuckwrote:

I've solved it myself now though, we've purchased NOW TV through my daughter's account and we watch on a different device.

You can still watch on your Youview box, you just have to do so via the NowTV app on the box, instead of as a live channel on the EPG.

Message 5 of 5

Thank you 

0 Ratings