cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

VIP with Netflix

Go to solution

Hiya, my VIP includes Netflix but Netflix is getting used less and less as the quality of the content gets poorer and poorer, if it possible to remove Netflix and have the monthly cost of the VIP adjusted to reflect this? 

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: VIP with Netflix

Go to solution

Hi @NigelB72

Thanks for your post!

Sorry for any confusion here.  It isn't possible to remove Netflix from the VIP package as it's inclusive in the cost of the package.  You'd have to change your TV package.  We have five flexible TV packages to pick from: Sport, Big Sport, Entertainment, Big Entertainment and VIP.  During a 24-month contract, you can switch between them every 30 days allowing you to pay for only the things you really want.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

I agree about netflix   bloody awful.

Apple tv far superior

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

@RobbieMac I thought that'd be the case. I like the rest of the package so I'll leave it alone 

Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

@Deano123  it's absolutely awful at the moment. Most of their originals are very poor...  I have AppleTV and most of the stuff I've watched is very high quality. Love Ted Lasso and watched Invasion at the weekend which was excellent 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Silo is shaping up very nicely on Apple TV+, highly recommend, as is Foundation if you can get your head around the time jumps.

I recommend SEE as well, I loved it.

Currently working our way through The Recruit on Netflix which is decent, but I agree there is a great deal of “meh” on the platform.

They are adding all the Harry Potter films shortly, has anyone not seen them at this point?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Paramount is running some good shows aswell. 

Netflix is all old . A lot of ducumentaries and a lot of dubbed shows which really are not for me. . We shouldnt be forced to pay for a service we dont want. They can say its included in the price but thats is just worked into the package.  Its not like its free  . I find more to watch on plex tbh. And feevee

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

@stereohaven I'm not really sure about See but I've heard good things so I'll probably give it a crack 

Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

@Deano123 yup. I buckled and bought a year Paramount+ for the Star Trek stuff... Gutted it's not 4k though 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

I have stream so get it free with sky movies which i think works out very good valie for money. . 

0 Ratings