cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

WWE PPV additional payment taken

Go to solution

Hi, 

I purchased WWE royal rumble through box office in January, but have been charged twice for the same event. 

I have tried to contact billing but they have said they can’t help. I’ve also tried using the chat bot and they can’t help either. 
How can I speak to someone about this issue to get it resolved? 
thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: WWE PPV additional payment taken

Go to solution

Hi @MarkD-UK , sorry you were unable to get this resolved when you contacted billing. 
Check out https://btsportboxofficed.bttv.bt.com/ and contact the team via the 'support' button at the bottom right of the screen and they'll be able to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for trying @JohnC2 , I done as you advised but they have also now replied saying they can’t help and I need to contact BT TV apparently even though it was a box office purchase. 
They have provided a number for BT TV which I’ll have to try again but it’s the same as the number I called today and no one could help. 

Do you  know of another way to contact BT TV?

Thanks Mark

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi 
@SeanD  & @JohnC2  I’ve tried 08008766980 as advised by the reply from the BTBOXOFFICE help service but that line is constantly closed and cuts off. 

Is there any other suggestions or support you can give? 
Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @MarkD-UK,

I am sorry that they haven't picked it up for you.

That team are the only ones that can help with this. This is 100% not a BT TV issue.

As they don't seem to be able to help you through the website pop up, try emailing them btsportboxofficecomplaints@bt.com

I would also recommend contacting your bank to dispute the additional payment.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

Thanks. I finally got through to someone who was helpful on the website e-chat. 
they have resolved it for me. 

thanks again. 

0 Ratings