cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 34

Re: Need Windows 10 or 11. As am currently on 8.1 but was told it will be stopping in January 2023.

Go to solution

@rodders241 wrote:
Its actually 2016 this P.C and have TERRIFIC SPEEDS. But you,s are messing my head up! Hopefully get someone who knows what there doing to upgrade it. That was very cheeky saying you need a new COMPUTER. Mine is probably FASTER than your own. Bye

If you say so. Bye!

Message 32 of 34

Re: Need Windows 10 or 11. As am currently on 8.1 but was told it will be stopping in January 2023.

Go to solution

Yea, thanks best bit of advise I have got pal. As that other man has me on Wrike and everthing. I,m not or don,t want to join any of that as a don,t no what am doig! Was very cheeky as well, this COMPUTER IS 2016 AND LIKE YOU SAID IS GOING WELL, SPEEDS ETC. hOPEFULLY GET SOMEONE TO HAVE A LOOK AT IT WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING! THANKS AGAIN AND TAKE CARE! Rodders

Message 33 of 34

Go to solution

Will do pal Thanks as best bit of advise I have got on BT Community all night Take Care Rodders

Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

Yea, Thanks as that,s what am going to do. Maybe get somebody to have a look at it before January. Take Care Rodders