cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: Hello i would like to leave positive feedback please for someone who really helped resolve an is

Go to solution

Hi there 

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Ann Marie sadly not sure which area she is from and her manager . I had no phone line ( Digital Voice ) since Dec 16 .It was a very stressful month ,as each time I called different people attended and verdict “you would definitely get your line back in 3 days time “but nothing happens and they never call back to find out eitherThis went on every week Even got engineer out who told no problem in house it was offline and was being attended too.That was 3 weeks ago . They all told me it is off site but could only leave messages to them.  Anyway Ann Marie was the only one who stayed right  through with me and called me everyday for 2 weeks (with help of her manager ) with the progress .This was much appreciated Finally had a call from a engineer Steven (Newcastle )today  who got it finally sorted 

She is the type of agent people would like to communicate with , Who takes full interest to sorting the problem  and helping elderly people like me She definitely deserves a Gold Star . Thank you please forward 

One suggestion I think if people have problems they should only communicate with the same person helps both party a lot 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hello i would like to leave positive feedback please for someone who really helped resolve an is

Go to solution

Hi @vijimahesan Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community.

It's always nice to get positive feedback. If you send me the details we'll pass on your thanks.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Cheers

John