cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Throwing it out there ?

Go to solution

Hi there.

So, it's becoming apparent, that BT becomes 'Business Comms', and EE becomes 'Residential Comms' ? Is there any Ofcom, Comms Ombudsman participation, that has an official governance over BT 'Business' and EE 'Residential', with a view to enforcing, best practice, transparency, plain English contracts, non-pressure sales, and value for money.
There's lots of posts from disgruntled customers, who fail to understand the products that they're being asked to adopt. BT product migration to EE product has threads of it's own.
Simple questions like. Does 'email@btinternet.com', become 'email@ee.com' ? Is eventual migration to EE going to be mandatory, for non-business customers ? Why can't I keep my 'Residential' service with BT ? If it's in the current 'BT Consumer Price Guide', are customers able negotiate a new contract, from all that's in the 'Guide' ?

Throwing it out there ?  What's your thoughts ?
Good-2-Go !Good-2-Go !

6 REPLIES 6
Message 3 of 7

Re: Throwing it out there ?

Go to solution
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

As usual I have no idea what you are on about!

You asked questions and the above links answers some of them and the ones that have not been answered above have been previously asked and answered elsewhere on the forum. 

Perhaps you could look for the answers you seek post your results here. 

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@gg30340wrote:

As usual I have no idea what you are on about!

You asked questions and the above links answers some of them and the ones that have not been answered above have been previously asked and answered elsewhere on the forum. 

Perhaps you could look for the answers you seek post your results here. 

It's about - Freedom of Choice. I want, what I see is available to purchase. I don't want unnecessary kit, that hikes the contract price. If I choose BT, I don't want to be bumped onto EE. C-P2x50x0.15x6.gif

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Most people don't care, and sometimes don't even know, who their provider is, as long as they get the service promised. Do I also care if my hub is called BT hub or EE hub? Not really. 

But, you do ask the right questions.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Edinburgh-wgwrote:

Most people don't care, and sometimes don't even know, who their provider is, as long as they get the service promised. Do I also care if my hub is called BT hub or EE hub? Not really. 

But, you do ask the right questions.

I'm the in-house, ad-hoc techie, unpaid, for all 86-properties, where I park up at night. I always ask the right questions; being knowledgeable is strength. I don't always get the correct answers. I find call-center people a little short of smarts; it's all in the training, or not. "SELL, SELL, SELL !", appears to require scant knowledge of the items on sale ? I would advise prospective customers to absorb as much about their requirements, as they can handle. There's always someone close, who can help ? TRADERS , CONSUMERS , BROKERSTRADERS , CONSUMERS , BROKERS