cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Transcripts issue

I've been in endless conversation over the past 6 days over an issue with BT - I'm not posting about that issue though, it's a long story, but I want to share this subplot...

I have saved all of my comms/transcripts with BT except for the very first one. Now, whenever I talk to BT whether it be through online chat or phone, they are more than happy to go through these transcripts at their end, indeed they proactively do so. They have also been through the first transcript, that I don't have saved at my end. 

Here's the rub - I have asked many times whenever the first transcript is accessed, whether it would be possible for them to send me a copy of it, but they seem evasive and either ignore my question or change subject, it's odd. 

Tonight I spoke to an agent on the phone and again these transcripts were accessed by the agent but she didn't respond when me when I told her that I wanted the first transcript. So tonight I went on to online chat and just asked solely - can you please send me my transcript from last Tuesday - the agent replied that my transcripts aren't saved at their end. This is quite simply untrue as they always go through my previous transcripts whenever I raise my issue. I explained the above to the agent but they just denied it and we were at an impasse.

I'm really not sure what question I am asking here, I am just frustrated as my main issue alone is causing me stress, but this little subplot is also upsetting as there was info in that first chat that really would help my cause. So I'm  sharing this issue and hoping for any advice. Thank you.