cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Where to email a permission to work form to openreach

Go to solution

I have been told to send a PTW form back to openreach but the email bounced back and said the mailbox isn't monitored anymore.

Where can i email this form to so that openreach receive it ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where to email a permission to work form to openreach

Go to solution

@elkingtit 

This is a BT Residential Customer forum, and has no connection with Openreach.

Start here https://www.openreach.com/help-and-support

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you, BT sent me a permission to work form to fill in and send back to Openreach, i sent it to Openreach but the email for Openreach said its not monitored anymore and to contact my service provider which is BT. So i went back to BT and asked what to do and they said This is a BT Residential Customer forum, and has no connection with Openreach so go and ask Openreach, so i went back to Openreach to ask what to do and now i've gone cross eyed and am living the same day over and over again while a groundhog laughs at me.

Quick update - I spoke to Openreach on facebook and they told me that its an old email so they've passed it on from there, hopefully. Just incase anyone else gets stuck in an endless loop like i did, that's a kind of solution.

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

TBH , most PTD’s are not sent from the ISP , it’s the Openreach employee stood in front of you explaining what’s needed and if you agree they have an App on their OR supplied smart phone with a PTD form on it , you sign the form electronically and it’s stored incase if any future dispute