Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: xatreon.com

Worked for me.

Message 22 of 26

Well I tried the advice

And dis installing all the NCH software did not solve the issue for me

In fact when I clicked the link in email just now to go to new posts in this thread guess what came up?  yep the can't link to xatreon screen

FWIW this is what it looks like

xatreon funny.jpg

Message 23 of 26

Me too my Avast say "Wait, this website is not secure
We have found malicious code on this website that could harm your computer or steal your private data. We recommend that you avoid this site" and it says too miscellaneous: software malicious, it appears in too many pages 

Message 24 of 26

As this is a malicious website/malware issue and not a BT problem I have moved the thread to a more relevant forum board.

Message 25 of 26

Not so sure.  Have yet to replicate the issue when I switch from BT to my mobile phone as a hotspot.  

Update:  after some intensive testing I now have so replicated and can confirm it is not a BT ISP issue

Message 26 of 26

An update and a possible cure

I suggest read this Reddit thread as it appears to identify the issue and present a solution.  The software most in question is the Adblock extension(s) many install.  You can disable these in Chrome and Edge browsers in their settings.

https://pay.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/17nj5t2/chrome_browser_hijacker_removal_xatreon_url_be...