cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Amazon Prime not working on Youview DTRT2110

Go to solution

Retail BT Youview box DTR T2110.

Today whenever we try to open the Amazon Prime app, the box thinks about it, displaying the loading dots, and returns to the menu. Other apps work fine.

I've tried the usual - power down for 10 secs and restart.

Check for updates for device - none available. Components 3.7.216, manufacturer 32.135.0.platform config 4810.

Check for updates to apps - "We can't update your Apps. Please try later"

Is it just me? What can I do please? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To err is human, but to really mess it up requires a computer
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amazon Prime not working on Youview DTRT2110

Go to solution

The 2110 is a bit on the old side now and the last time I tried one it was so painfully slow that I gave up on it.

If that's not the problem you're having then it could possibly be a much older problem that maybe hasn't been resolved, there used to be a problem which affected the Prime App if you had previously exited the Netflix app incorrectly and I don't know if it was ever fixed.

The correct way to exit the Netflix app, and hence avoid any problem with the Prime app, is to use the Exit key on the remote control instead of backing out repeatedly which many people, myself included, were guilty of doing

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

It's not just you, there is an issue which has been reported, for now just sit tight 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Fellwalker The problem with Amazon prime has been fixed, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the update. Yes it is working tonight. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To err is human, but to really mess it up requires a computer
0 Ratings