cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 291 of 433

Re: BT TV Box Pro - comments/questions

I guess its too much thinking you would get two new Pro boxes. Only concern I have as the "Extra Box" is not mentioned on the order so am I going to lose it.

At one point you could not have an "Extra Box" if you had Sky Sports but since they went to NowTV which is a slightly different service albeit Sky owned it was allowed.

update : just noticed its updated the order with the below to be kept.

TV Everywhere with Extra Box

0 Ratings
Message 292 of 433

Please Please be aware that every time you change your package,  including the tv packages  your contract will renew as if you are a new customer meaning you are locked in for 24months although the products at this moment are very good

0 Ratings
Message 293 of 433

I know. 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 294 of 433

Are there any plans for Dolby Vision support for this box? 

0 Ratings
Message 295 of 433

Hi @ROUGHTONG,

Thank you for posting. Your BT TV contact will only renew when you agree to a new term. "Flexing" your TV package doesn't affect your contact term.

You can find out more here - https://www.bt.com/tv/packages/flexibility 

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 296 of 433

This was not what happened to me i just got a new bt box pro no change in my tv package apart from cancelling britbox and my contract was refreshed to a new 24month contract I took this up with bt customer service who said this was correct but at least I have a great new bt box pro though

0 Ratings
Message 297 of 433

You have to start a new 24 month contract if you upgrade to the new Pro Box. If you flex your package but keep your existing box you stay on your existing contract.

0 Ratings
Message 298 of 433

Hi @ROUGHTONG,

That would be correct, if you upgraded to the new BT TV Box Pro you would need to have agreed to a new contract term.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 299 of 433

I take it that Dolby Vision isn't happening then? 

Reason I ask, is if BT has any plans to add it tothe pro-box then this would be one of the few (only?) pieces of hardware that supports atmos and DV for Netflix etc, alongside its TV package in a single box. And would also mean I wouldn't need to buy any extra equipment to enjoy Dolby Vision viewing - hence why I'd love to know if this is on the horizon...

0 Ratings
Message 300 of 433

So you expect to get a new box, for free and not re-contract. Very naive.