cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT TV Box Pro gone into set up mode

My BT TV Box Pro has gone into set up mode and if I press OK nothing happens. It was all working fine yesterday. What do I do?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV Box Pro gone into set up mode

I got onto web chat and they talked me through a factory reset of the box and the remote. Annoying waste of an hour and my recordings are gone but at least it's working.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I have today got a BT Pro Box to take away in my caravan with me, I take it every time I retune (each site I go to) I don't have to wait for Rylan to finish prattling on? I can do a retune without that full on intro schpeel?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@davidmbell  A  retune channels  requested via the BT TV box Settings menu  is a normal action if you wish to rescan for your Freeview channels. Box resets via the  maintenance mode menu or the Settings Factory Reset is a maintenance function that would be triggered if problems were occurring with normal box functions that were not recoverable by simple box or router restarts.

Message 5 of 5

Interestingly the factory reset did not disconnect the box from my Netflix account (but I did have to re log in for Amazon Prime Video)

0 Ratings