cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Discovery

Go to solution

As Discovery {and Discovery History etc} are no longer available, why is it still listed in Radio Times as being on channel 322/376 (HD).... unless I am missing something?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Discovery

Go to solution

It was the  (Now) Discovery channel provided with the Now Entertainment  membership that ceased at the end of June.  . So if you have a BT TV pack that includes the Now Entertainment membership you get the channels that are provided in that membership hence  any channels that Now drop or add  will also apply to the BT Tv pack ,

That was different  channel to the 332 Discovery channel that BT has on legacy/classic  packages.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for the answer. Just to clarify: If I had one of the older TV packages with BT I would be able to get Discovery but as I changed a few months back and got NOW as part of my package I cannot.  Which "legacy" or "classic" packages were they and are they still available? Would they be available in HD on the  channel listed in the radio times?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@cliveoverlanderwrote:

Which "legacy" or "classic" packages were they and are they still available?

Pretty much all of them that included premium channels included Discovery, they are no longer sold though, so switching packages isn't an option sadly.

0 Ratings