cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 48

Re: HD channels

Go to solution

Not sure if you’re joking or not but Yes. 

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 48

Go to solution

I wasn’t joking. One thing I’ve learnt dealing with AV products/PCs over the years is that sometimes the obvious can easily be overlooked in the heat of the moment

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 48

Go to solution

Hi I come into this thread late but is this of any use

https://www.factoryreset.tv/tuning/samsung-75-neo-qled-4k-qn95a

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 48

Go to solution

I can't believe this thread is still continuing... It's a set up issue I know this for definite because my tv died on Monday and collected my brand new Samsung TV today. It took me under an hour to set everything up and because I didn't connect an aerial, the default "TV" setting is Samsung TV Plus...  Seriously, if you're having that many issues with your TV go to the Samsung forums and not the BT customer to customer help forums because the issue you're having is nothing to do with BT TV or any BT products, it's a Samsung issue!!! 

Mods, can you close this thread please...

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 48

Go to solution

1. You don’t have to join this thread. 
2.. the conversation started about a BT Pro box (that’s why we’re talking about it on the BT forum). If you reply then you’d clearly rather be on this thread than not. Bye. 

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 48

Go to solution

To be fair (having just checked back) it is you which took this thread off-topic to talk about an unrelated issue you are having with your new TV. Surprised you have not been pulled up on it already.

Message 47 of 48

Go to solution

Sorry . I didn’t realise there were rules as to what people can talk about. I’ll consult you in future before I talk to anybody else. Enjoy your evening ))

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 48

Go to solution

Hi,

I'd like to remind everyone to keep it friendly and on topic. We want everyone to feel comfortable asking and answering questions on the community. As the thread has now gone off-topic I'm locking it.

Thanks

Neil