cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

How do I get a BT TV Pro Box?

Go to solution

I already have the VIP package, with contract over a year to run, can I get the new box?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: How do I get a BT TV Pro Box?

Go to solution

Hi @SteveL1 As an existing BT TV customer you can get a TV Box Pro by re-contracting your current package for 24 months. You can manage your TV pack here or call 0800 800 150 and ask to speak with the loyalty team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO 

Thanks for the response, called and got a new box, plus a cheaper broadband deal🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@SteveL1wrote:

Hi @NeilO 

Thanks for the response, but I can’t see on MyBT how I can re-contract my existing VIP package, there’s only the option to downgrade?  Tried calling, but there’s a 30 minute wait.

I added Box Nation (even though I have no interest in it!) in the add-ons, its free and not normally allocated by default.  It gave me the option to re-contract and get the pro box at the checkout, for no cost.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

As a new customer, do you still need to take the VIP package to get the Pro Box?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Last week I re-contracted the BT TV...and consequently the Broadband (Fibre 2), the resulting package was competitive. I forgot to ask about the BT TV Box Pro

I have today caledl the 0800 800 150 number, to be told it was available but in addition to postage (£9), there would be a £30 connection charge.

I am not sure what connecting is required.

I politely declined

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I re-contracted my account earlier this year and was never given the option for the new box.  Don't think BT are really offering the new box to existing customers.  Will be considering changing supplier next time.

0 Ratings