cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

ITVX Buffering only

Go to solution

ITVX IS buffering like hell,   its seems the only app I have this with,   what is it with this app,   my broadband is fine and causing no problems with other channels or computer/ s network items.    Is it a BT thing with the pro box?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: ITVX Buffering only

Go to solution

Hi @gus20000 

looking at ITV X twitter suport. Buffering is an issue that seems to be raised across a number of devices.

Youview currently advise that all issues with ITV X be notified to ITV. Probably the easiest route is via  direct messaging on twitter or using a form on their support page.

https://support.itv.com

The current  implementation of ITV X on the BT TV Box Pro  is unfortunately far less than the complete product that ITV promoted as coming.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Probably worth adding if reporting to ITV  that you specify the device you are using   eg BT TV Box Pro or  Mini rather than simply a BT Youview box or a BT TV box.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks,  I've contacted there contact page on ITVX.        It is shocking they can release an app so underdeveloped to BT!

With all details.

best

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I’ve been having the same problems and have been through the entire process with ITVX with no success. The closest thing I came to any sort of answer was for them to blame it on congestion where the service is ported, because they deny it’s anything to do with them and there’s nothing wrong with my internet connection. I’d be interested to know if anyone else has had any greater success. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Just to say my mother has exactly the same problem on her Bush TV. The internet is blindingly fast, and all her other apps are working fine, so this does seem to be an itvx problem further up the chain, and nothing to do with the player app. 

0 Ratings