cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 161 of 378

Re: New features

Hi all I have done the full reset and got the option for IP so went for it. Great to have BBC1 in HD for local news instead of having to switch channels.  Picture quality for ITV 4 hd and ITV2 Hd is very good. But reading some responses on here about the new guide I have still not not got it. Should it have appeared by now especially after full reset. (Lost recordings but I won’t tell the other half.🤫).

Perhaps @DarrenDev could shed some light on why I haven’t got the new guide. 

0 Ratings
Message 162 of 378

For those who don't have the new visual guide yet I really wouldn't worry. It's a step back from the old one and not nearly as functional

Message 163 of 378

@Bluemoon1 Once I update, will I have all the ITV channels in HD? 

0 Ratings
Message 164 of 378

@NigelB72 Yes, you get ITV channels as HD.

Message 165 of 378

@NigelB72   Yes all ITV channels in HD and ITV 1 is now local channel. At last ITV 4 darts in HD. 

Message 166 of 378

@Bluemoon1 just updating now. Sat through Rylan and lost my recordings but didn't get the Internet Option because some ****head didn't unplug the aerial 😔

Message 167 of 378

I wish they would get rid of that rylan video. It’s way too long and annoying

Message 168 of 378

Could anyone in the South West (Devon or Cornwall) confirm what ITV HD region they now get please? If it's still Central West then I won't bother upgrading to the pro box. 

0 Ratings
Message 169 of 378

Just switched my box over using the 'Keep recordings' option.  It did the trick. Box is now in Internet mode and all old recordings are still watchable and it even kept the scheduled series linked recordings, one of which was on ITV4 but is now ITV4HD (same channel number, 26).

Already so much better watching all the ITV channels in HD.

Message 170 of 378

Hi, I live in Devon and set to South West region. Guide currently showing as ITV news West country in guide but showing me ITV news central when watching it.

Don't normally watch ITV news so don't understand difference

0 Ratings