cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 301 of 378

Re: New features

@DarrenDev Since the software update there have been a couple of times I have turned the box on to find no overlay of the BT/Youview interface, the channels will pause and you can go up and down the channels but no on screen info and nothing happens when pressing the guide button. Only way to get them back is by pulling the power. In the 11 months I've been using the Pro box never experienced this before, but it has now happened three times since last Friday. 

0 Ratings
Message 302 of 378

Could you please start a new thread for this @SRB - this thread is overloaded too much as it is.

Message 303 of 378

Will do!

0 Ratings
Message 304 of 378

Should I have received the new now/next guide yet? Got internet mode working fine though.

0 Ratings
Message 305 of 378

No - it appears the updated now/next guide is still in trial.
Message 306 of 378

Suffering the same issue as @SRB @Rebooting every time now to get the box to work.

0 Ratings
Message 307 of 378

Same issue as who @nickmorc? If it's the interface not showing then it'd be great if you could add your comment to the new thread on it:
https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/No-graphical-overlay/td-p/2249711
0 Ratings
Message 308 of 378

@DarrenDev posted in the new thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 309 of 378

Just had a software update and following that I now have the new Now/Next  vertical banner

Message 310 of 378

I too have the vertical bar.

Works fine for me. It's a good now and next. If you want more then you can goto the guide. 

Technically I see no reason why you can't have both mini guide types and allow the user to choose in settings 

0 Ratings