cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 321 of 378

Re: New features

My recording of Scottish Football Extra did spill over into Premier League Review, but only for around a minute at the end of the recording. Most importantly I got the beginning of Scottish Football Extra.

There are questions about how AR is working, however. I recorded Premier League Tonight on Ch 465 on Thursday night and the actual programme itself obviously started well after the scheduled time in the EPG. My recording started at the scheduled time and I got a full hour of recording. They also finished at the scheduled time which meant that I got the whole of the programme that I wanted to record, albeit with a huge chunk at the beginning which technically wasn’t Premier League Tonight. In both cases I got the whole of the programme that I’d wanted to record which is the important thing, but I’m still not convinced that AR is working as it should.

0 Ratings
Message 322 of 378

@DarrenDev 

I'm on Internet mode and I also had an issue with recordings yesterday. I record the live AFL games. As these tend to overrun I’ve started also recording  the following programme n the schedule).

Friday 2 September.

I set to record:

432 BT Sport 3 HD AFL Live Melbourne/Sydney 10:30-1:30

432 BT Sport 3 HD Joe Cole podcast 1:30-2:00

What was recorded:

AFL 3 hours 29 seconds (So no issues, in fact AR worked to extend to record the extra 29 minutes that the Live programme overran)

Joe Cole 20 seconds (but did not show as partially recorded. So the box thought it had done its job).

So I recorded what I wanted (the game) but failed to record Joe Cole correctly (OK, for me that was in fact a bonus!)

0 Ratings
Message 323 of 378

Sorry guys - I'm now out of office, heading to the airport shortly for 2 weeks holiday. I'm going to have very limited internet access whilst away, so won't be able to reply to any messages.
I've asked a couple of my colleagues to keep an eye on the forums, and of course the moderators will be here to assist as always.
Message 324 of 378

Enjoy your well deserved break 👍🏻

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 325 of 378

Hope your flight is not running late and you end up on the following flight going somewhere completely different! 😄

0 Ratings
Message 326 of 378

Well I can only say that based upon recent experience there the New Visual Guide  ( Now and Next) that has been released has significant issues wrt its accuracy.

I also conclude from what I am experiencing today (10 Sept)  on BT Sport 3 HD the  Accurate Recording feature needs some significant attention. I have given up trying to get acceptable recordings on that channel today !

0 Ratings
Message 327 of 378

Sorry if already been asked but I have a bt tv pro box without a subscription and when I put it into internet mode it asks me to set the channels up but when I click set up channel it says please subscribe to BT TV.

thing is I only want to watch free to view channels and already have the box so don’t want to spend £17 a month to do that.

is there any way around this? Or are the free to view internet channels only available to paying subscribers. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 328 of 378

As BT are providing the streams as part of their TV package, yes, I would expect you would have to be a subscriber to view them, they are encrypted rather than free to view.

The Freeview channels MAY still work, but you would obviously need the box connected to an aerial.

Exactly what does and doesn't work on the Pro Box, without a subscription, a Mod may be able to answer for you. 

0 Ratings
Message 329 of 378

@Lawiltshire BT are providing the streams via Multicast as a part of their BT TV service so you will need an active BT TV subscription to view them 

Message 330 of 378

Ahhh ok

disappointing but makes sense

Thanks  

0 Ratings