cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 378

Re: New features

IP mode is only available after a factory reset, and will only be offered if no aerial is detected during the first stage of setup.

I don't know if the software update you received includes the update, but the announcement is due first thing tomorrow morning so it could be ...
Message 52 of 378

Ah ok,

I reset the box and removed the aerial.

It let me select internet mode but no channels appear and asks me to retune but then nothing appears.

might be that it’s not fully activated until tomorrow or something or the channels need to be switched on. 
Obvz know nothing about it but that’s just a guess 

Message 53 of 378

Ive done the process all working fine for me chose the streaming option can only record 2 programmes..  watching itv2 in lovely HD 

Message 54 of 378

Working for me too....

I love it 😻😻😻

goodbye aerial 

Message 55 of 378

Just the film 4 ect in hd now amd im happy 

Message 56 of 378

Worked for me also.  

I’m missing the UKTV channels though. Dave and W etc 

Message 57 of 378

Hopefully they will follow soon.

Message 58 of 378

I assume this only works for the new BT TV box pro and not the older G4 or DTR T4000 box ?

No point in doing a factory reset and losing all recordings for nothing.

Interestingly, my DTR T4000 went blank yesterday morning and was showing nothing but white noise ( i.e. static ). I was going to phone BT and request a new box but it returned to normal in the afternoon.

was this the box updating software by any chance ?

Message 59 of 378

I moved house, to a rural location, 6 months ago. No phone line. No sat dish. No aerial. 

In that time BT have sorted me an FTTP connection, and now this to go with the BT VIP TV package. Credit where it's due. Cheers BT.

Message 60 of 378

I have successfully set up my BT TV Pro box on IP channels and it works a treat.

Don't mind not having all freeview channels. Connected the ariel to the TV for other freeview channels that aren't available yet.

I am sure it will get better and better