cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 48

Re: Pro box rebooting

The picture is now stuttering, so I’m switching to the Apple TV box.
Message 22 of 48

Thanks for the updates. We're actively monitoring playout of the live stream and experienced the same issue on our test boxes. Just a reminder that channel 433 (BT Sport Ultimate HD) playout is unaffected by the issue, both games on today are available there as well.

David

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 23 of 48

13:01 it's hit me too on 465.

Box generally unresponsive afterwards too. 

Message 24 of 48

13:02 with 30:13 on the match clock freeze and reboot number two and I miss the Villa goal, giving up for today switched to my Apple TV.  The irony that I've just checked and it's almost exactly a year until my contract ends recontracting for this 'pro' box was a bad (and expensive!) decision in hindsight.

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 12.52.13.png

Message 25 of 48

Went off again, but managed to get it back just in time to see the goal.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 26 of 48

I switched to 433 and went into settings to check my recordings and it's just done it on this channel too.

Costs me an arm and a leg this.  Not happy. 

Eventually the You view screen came on and it rebooted after about 60 seconds.

Message 27 of 48

Yep it's utterly ridiculous, the very least BT could do would be refund the £5 HD/UHD charge as a goodwill gesture. Recontracting for 24 months for the 'privilege' of effectively being beta testers isn't a great customer experience!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 28 of 48

IMG_20220813_134351.jpg

IMG_20220813_134258.jpg

 I must admit to be charged a fiver a month for this which has been besieged with issues since the pro box came out isn't fair.

Compare the two channels in the pictures with identical settings applied. My Xbox One had no issues with presenting HDR or Dolby Vision content. But the Pro box has and always been much dimmer- despite boasting more luminescence and brightness as a standard. 

I've had an intervention from one of the helpful moderators and my settings are fine. But this is really disappointing considering its the only real channel that has this content - Sky sports doesn't.

Message 29 of 48

My experience today  465  Villa v Everton , remote record set by app just after kick off. Checking recording shows it was partial recorded ending at 12:56pm . ( match time 25:47 ). This coincided  ( May be irreverent) with the promotion on screen of the Italian league games.  As I was out I cannot say what the box did at that point in time.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 48

Just a quick update on this one, as it's been quiet for a few days:

This is still receiving top attention from all the right people (I'm seeing updates on the investigation every few hours). It's not fixed yet, and users will unfortunately continue to see unexpected reboots when watching BT Sport Ultimate.

It will remain top priority until the cause is found and a fix made available. Sorry for the inconvenience.