cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 48

Re: Pro box rebooting

Just a quick reminder - this is still being investigated as a top priority. It hasn't been fixed yet. It will be announced here when more is known.
Message 42 of 48

@DarrenDev  Are you able to tell us if the root cause has been identified yet? Your previous update (message 30) suggests that was still being investigated.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 48

Don't know I'm afraid - I'm not involved in the discussions, so haven't heard any of the technical chat. All I'm seeing is business summaries.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 44 of 48

Thanks for the update Darren.

I'm currently sticking with 433. In addition to the issues already mentioned I keep getting a Dolby Atmos notification in the corner of the screen. Evidence they the stream is somewhat inconsistent.

Message 45 of 48

As the box software was updated yesterday I did set a  partial recording  (ie after  Southampton match had started) today on 465  using the app . Better than all other recent attempts on old software   , I got 1   Hour 11 minutes  with the recording ending in the second minute of stoppage time so still missed the end of match. again as box was unattended at this time I cannot say whether it restarted or not.

Message 46 of 48

Yes, that was about the time my box rebooted. Definitely an improvement over the last couple of weeks.

Message 47 of 48

Funnily enough my box rebooted deep into injury time on Ch465 too. However, I didn’t think to mention it on here as I happened to be pressing the red button at the time and thought it was just me. Up until then I was thinking that the problem had been resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 48

Same for me - during injury time. Managed to sort by changing channel. So not a full reboot. I was recording the F1 qualifying at the time, and that stopped recording when Ch465 went down.

0 Ratings