cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Sky Sports Schedule incorrect

Go to solution

Sorry to bother you again but the SkySports Cricket schedule is still incorrect from 27th December onwards with no Big Bash cricket listed.  Also Sky Sports Cricket is supposed to have the IPL Auction on Friday 23rd at 10am.but not on schedules either.

Can you help please?

Rod

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @RodT .

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll report this for you today.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Not sure there actually is any issue with the schedule rather the content @RodT  is looking for is in different places.

The v live Big Bash cricket is showing in the schedules on 27th on Sky Sports Mix . The Sky Sports Cricket channel has live test cricket from Pakistan. So that seems correct and is consistent with Skys own webpages.

As for the IPL auction coverage at 10am on 23rd  , Sky already have live  Big Bash cricket scheduled on the Sky Sports Cricket channel at that time.  Whilst Sky have the rights to the auction  they may opt to put it out as streaming  content on their own apps or website  or possibly as bonus content on the now app none of which would appear in the Youview/BT Tv EPG. If i recall from previous auctions there  is often is a lot of live or near live coverage on the Sky Sports news channel.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for that. The 'Mix' schedule has been updated since I contacted earlier this morning.

As to the auction of course Sky can broadcast as they wish. Perhaps naive of me to think BT would wish to deliver a programme which could be popular with many of its customers!! I'll try 'Sports News'

0 Ratings