Hi @geoffrey3 and welcome to our community.
I', sorry you're seeing the YVM102 error message. You haven't mentioned what steps you've tried so can you give the following a go and let me know how you get on?
- First unplug the ethernet cable from the back of your TV box, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. Now retry the service to see if you still get the error
- If you still get the error, restart your TV box by flicking the switch on the back. Now retry to see if this has fixed the problem
- Check the connection between your Hub and TV box. If you use Powerline adapters restart both adapters and check they are in sync.
- Check your box is connected to your network. Press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Signal & Connection > Broadband Connection. It should show “Connected” next to 'Status'
- If the 'Wired Connection' is set to 'AUTO' and the 'Network Connection Status' is showing 'DISCONNECTED', attempt to re-connect by selecting Wired Connection from the menu, selecting NEXT and press the OK button. If the device connects, retry the service
If you still see the error message then try restarting your equipment:
- First, restart your Hub
- Wait for the broadband light on your Hub to go blue
- Restart your TV box, using the power switch on the back
- Now check if you still receive the error