cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Saying I’m not a BT customer

Go to solution

I had BT installed on Tuesday and I set up my BTTV box pro where I should have Freeview channels so I can pause and record but when I connected it up, I opted for channels to be found through wifi, as I don’t have an aerial connection in this house and after search it found  channels but I was welcomed with a message to say I am not a BT customer and quote the code below, which is BTP-15000. I spent a bit of time on the phone to customer service and all they did was pass it on to another service without fixing the problem! I got an email for my bill yesterday which is coming out next week but I haven’t even got full service yet as I can’t watch live TV. 
please could someone help fix this problem

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Saying I’m not a BT customer

Go to solution

Hi @Clarebear86

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the error message you're seeing.  That's a subscription issue and is something we'll need to pick up and sort out from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 3

Re: Saying I’m not a BT customer

Go to solution

Hi @Clarebear86 ,

Thanks for letting me know we got this sorted. For the benefit of the community @Clarebear86 followed the instructions at Set up your TV Box Pro | BT Help which solved the problem.

Cheers

David