cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Scheduling Problem

HI

Just had the BT box yesterday - we are going internet only and understand the recording 2 channels only.  But, can anyone tell me why this says scheduling problem? Love Island (the wife not me 😂), is on Saturday at 9pm on ITV2 which it does not show (only the next recording on Monday). So that would be Love Island and the problem Ant and Dec thing so should be ok?

I have scanned down the whole guide and nothing else is hiding away.

TIA

Mark.IMG_4317.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Scheduling Problem

I haven't came across this one before but the box could have shipped with old software and a couple of bugs or something could have gone wrong during initial setup. Try running a software update check through the settings and then do a hard reboot... Switching on and off solves a multitude of problems... 

Message 3 of 5

I suggest waiting 24 hours or so to see if the problem clears itself. Possibly due to the schedule data being revised.

Message 4 of 5

Just checked this am and it was the same so cancelled them and rerecorded them and it worked 🙂

Message 5 of 5

That sounds then like someone at ITV only realised they needed to set up the ITV4 showings as a series link after you first selected it to record and picked up the original non-series CRID.
0 Ratings