cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 32

Re: Truly Fed Up with BT Pro!!!

Totally agree, this has to be the worse bit of tech kit that I have for reliability. Needs rebooting at least once a week or more.

When it works its great. I think BT might have a problem on their hands with the Pro Box.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 32

I just want out of contract it is hopeless. The whole experience is just flimsy. I appreciate it does not cost as much as Sky or Virgin, but there again you are getting a really stripped back option.

That said if you are paying for a service it should be relatively problem free. Daily issues are not acceptable!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 32

Never had any of these issues and box seems fine. Could just be a faulty box.

Message 14 of 32

I agree.

Mines been spot on. He should try another box.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 32

I did a factory reset this morning and removed the power cable. Set it back up this afternoon and just tried the box now and so far ok. A test recording worked set through the box and app.

Now is working from the EPG as are apps etc.  Signal is strong.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

It's only a bedroom set up as I use Sky Q mainly but it should still work.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 32

Just switched on and seems fine. The reset must have cleared any issues. I hope so 🤔

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 32

I think Roy from the IT crowd will say, "have you tried turning it off and on again?" 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 32

Is this a fault, not sure?

This last few days when I turn the box on it knows what channel was last viewed but there is no picture or sound, the menu does overlay and works if options selected. This happens for over air channels and not those streamed.

To start the over air broadcast I have to select any freeview channel but not the one that was last on (the blank screen) and then select the last channel I was on, if that's the one I want to watch. Picture and sound then return.

Hope that makes sense.

Fault or feature!?

Message 19 of 32

I don't have that issue so that looks like an hdcp error. That will be your TV I'm sure. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 32

TV I'm sure is fine and if it was the TV or a cable then would it not also affect streamed channels "NOW" as they are fine. It is just Freeview channels.

The Pro Box is definitely and oddball, it's a shame because it's a nice piece of kit when running smoothly.

I'm sure there's a software update coming!

0 Ratings