cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Tv box losing signal

Go to solution

We recently changed over to bt tv and broadband, and have had our box for no more than a couple of months. I regularly turn it on to watch recordings and they’re not there. I realised it was because there was no signal coming through and so no programmes were showing. The internet is fine for everything else so it must be the box rather than the router. Turning the box off by the switch resets it and brings all the channels back but it means I keep missing my recordings. It seems like the box may be faulty but don’t know if there’s anything we can do. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Tv box losing signal

Go to solution

Hi @suzie13_98 and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry you're having a few problems with BTTV. Do you have an aerial connected to the box? Have you tried retuning? Do you get all the freeview channels on your TV?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, thanks for your help. I managed to talk to a customer advisor on Facebook and they’ve sent me a new box. Thanks anyway

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@suzie13_98 wrote:

Hi, thanks for your help. I managed to talk to a customer advisor on Facebook and they’ve sent me a new box. Thanks anyway

Hey @suzie13_98 

Thanks for letting us know you've got this sorted by speaking with my colleagues on Facebook.  If you need help or have any question about your BT services in future you're more than welcome to come back on here 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings