cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 54

Re: Keep me logged in

I have used T'Bird for many years but it doesn't work in Android!

Has anyone had any problems using different email clients on different operating systems?

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 54

@TheRealArtfulDodger  Shouldn't be too long! You can test it though.

Thunderbird for Android Is Delayed, but You Can Test It Now 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 54

Blue Mail

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 54

Does thunderbird work with ios?
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 54

@TheRealArtfulDodger wrote:

I have used T'Bird for many years but it doesn't work in Android!

Has anyone had any problems using different email clients on different operating systems?

I use BlueMail on Android, Thunderbird on Windows and Mail on iPad & iPhone without any issues They are all using IMAP and all synch with webmail and each other with out any problems.

The only time I access webmail is to check out problems to assist users on this forum.

Message 36 of 54

I don't believe T'Bird works with ios.

Sparky

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 54

@walace58 wrote:
Does thunderbird work with ios?

There is no Thunderbird app for Apple devices.

If you do an Internet search for "email apps for iPhone" you will get a selection to chose from.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 54

"Shouldn't be too long! You can test it though."

My first and most important question is "will the Android version on first opening, attempt to delete the messages from BT" - I only do that in Windows because I want to have the capability to save the messages - If I can control the deletion of messages (i.e. if that's not part of the bugs), then I will use it. But, if I run the chance of losing messages, I'll have to wait until it's distributed!

Sparky

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 54

One thing a client won't solve, which is my main reason for using web mail, is you cannot see files in the spam folder with a client.

Sparky

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 54

@TheRealArtfulDodger wrote:

One thing a client won't solve, which is my main reason for using web mail, is you cannot see files in the spam folder with a client.

Sparky

Yes you can. If you set it up as an IMAP account it will replicate all the folders, including spam folder and its contents that are on your webmail.

0 Ratings