cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 21

Re: BT email Basic

@SIGI1 wrote:

I have just completed my move from BT broadband to EE broadband. But My Email address now show "Due to be Downgraded". 

How do I correct this as I was told I would KEEP my BT email addresses.

You will keep all of your BTMail email addresses and they will be able to be used in exactly the same way as they are now. They will not be downgraded to BTMail Basic. The only way you will be downgraded is if you subsequently leave EE.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the "due to be downgraded" is an automated message when ever you leave BT regardless of which ISP you move to. 

In order to keep the email account manageable you still have an "account" with BT which you access with your MyBT so that you can manage your BTMail addresses if need be.

I suspect that it will either continue to state " due to be downgraded" and nothing will happen or it will eventually be downgraded, although that should have happened when you left BT in which case you report that and the email accounts will be changed back to "Standard" or it will eventually be re designated automatically as "Standard" 

In any even I will ask a moderator to clarify and post on this thread once he has an answer.