cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

Rising Costs

Go to solution

Just an observation.

I know times have changed from the heavily discounted days before the launch of BT TV including the full suite of programmes offered through Now TV, but I have just received an email of the price increase for my TV Plan - The Full Works - which will now be £91.33 per month! (When I originally signed up the VIP plan was £65 in Nov 22).

I am sure BT will be able to justify this increase but perhaps the days of just accepting, without looking elsewhere are over?

Stew

17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Rising Costs

Go to solution

Keith, you have moved my post.  Why? I chose to  post this in the lounge,  as I said as an observation not as a discussion on charges.

Stew

Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

I will move it back if that is what you want.

Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

Keith, perhaps I am getting too long in the tooth for this? Place it where ever you wish.

Mods, I think my days on the forum have come to an end. Please can you delete my profile.

Stew

Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

@StewM 

£91.33 for what you get is a disgrace, I would highly recommend making a move, all the best 👍🏻

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

@StewM 

No need to go, I think you still have a place on the forum, but I am wondering that with the move of TV services over to EE, you may find discussions there of interest as well.

Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

I wish you the best of luck. I was originally on Sky TV before switching over and I was paying £90+, for Sky TV and movie channels (no sports channels), so it seems that no matter where you go the costs seem to increase dramatically after a little while 😕

Sky, for as long as I can remember, has never been truly cheap. You always end up paying more for it later on sadly.

Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

I welcome input to a discussion, but the point I was making, was the price BT are now charging relative to what was being charged prior to the joining of BT with Now TV.

I suppose this exemplifies my point. Time to call it a day.

Mods.

Stew

Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

I sympathise. I went full works and Gigabit 2 years ago for about £100. With April increases, it went over £200. Why? Two teenage kids into only gaming and 2 parents with high working from home demands. Just switched to Sky to only find out £120 worth of phones are now e-waste scrap. The market is going badly backwards.

Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

i posted increase £-bt one myself and saw many more like it 

i guess bt if you don't lower the costs , we'd all just leave find another provider and no £££££££bt bonus for you? i couldn't  imagine working (retired i  am) for company and taking bonus while everyone else is getting a raw-provider-deal package for pack of electronics