cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 8

Please stop locking my threads

I would like a bit more respect guys on the Digital Voice issue. Please stop locking my threads so that I cannot reply to people that are saying this is nonsense.

You are assuming we all have broadband connections. Comments such as 'you won't even realise you have broadband' to customers who haven't signed up to BT Broadband and are enquiring about DV is not helpful. They may not have a broadband connection. BT Broadband is only available on compatible phones. 'Compatible phone line required' is mentioned in the small print to BT Broadband. 

Your members are very rude. You shouldn't be telling your members to 'keep it friendly'. They should already be friendly. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Please stop locking my threads

It was not your thread which was locked and it was already marked as solved so nothing more to be added

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 8

Everyone who comes here seeking assistance is treated with respect, as indeed were you when you started down this path. But respect is a two way street.

You've shown none to the many members who have repeatedly debunked your flat earth theory, even calling them trolls. Instead of taking on board the factual information you've been presented with on multiple occasions, from multiple members, you persist in reposting the same old unfounded statements.

Message 4 of 8

You do not need to sign up to BT Digital Voice. There is no legal requirement for you to do that.

You can sign up to which ever company you want if you can find one that will supply you with the phone service that you want.

You have done this subject to death and I for one welcome when your threads are locked. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 8

@rbz5416   I think you'll find I haven't called anyone a troll. I was merely pointing something out - that some people's telephone lines (possibly mine!) would need to be changed to provide people with an adequate broadband connection for DV to work, as we don't all have broadband connections. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbz5416   I think you'll find I haven't called anyone a troll. I was merely pointing something out - that some people's telephone lines (possibly mine!) would need to be changed to provide people with an adequate broadband connection for DV to work, as we don't all have broadband connections. 

You did in Message 5 of this thread. It was edited out by the moderators because it is an offensive term.

Solved: Re: VDSL query - BT Community

Message 7 of 8

@Anonymouswrote:

@gg30340has addressed the first point but here you go again, swearing that black is white despite all the evidence to the contrary. If you want to persist with your delusions in private then feel free to carry. But please just stop spreading misinformation across other people's threads.

Message 8 of 8

Please keep things friendly guys.

@Anonymous we can understand your concerns but your question has been answered. I'm locking this thread as no further value can be added.

Cheers

David