cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

How can I compliment a BT staff member?

How can I compliment a BT staff member?

Yesterday (2/12/23) at approx 17:00-17:30, I was speaking with Shaunna (I think she had a northern accent).

I purchased a broadband plan. I'm Australian and I have never bought one in the UK before. It was very confusing with so many retailers/plans/etc.

Shaunna was amazing. She helped me through the process of choosing and then purchasing. I was amazed how much she could help me and make the process easier and even enjoyable!!. Shaunna was very professional, was happy to answer my questions and explain things. She was friendly and made me feel at ease and I felt that she cared. I can't believe she sorted everything from choosing the plan to getting it up and running incl a "hybrid router" to use until the real broadband came on line. (I was v impressed with that). Brilliant! Please pass on my sincere thank-you to Shaunna. One of the best customer service agents with whom I have ever engaged! Thank you Shaunna 🙂

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: How can I compliment a BT staff member?

@David2910 

I will ask a moderator to reply here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: How can I compliment a BT staff member?

Hi @David2910,

Welcome to the Community and to BT.

It's great that you took the time to post here to leave some positive feedback for Shaunna.

I've sent you a private message with some details that I'll need to access your account and then reach out to Shaunna's manager.

You can find the private messages on the top right of the page under an envelope image or else click here: Private Messages

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings