cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Who’s who in the BT community

I notice new names are appearing on the Forums and are shown as moderators.

In view of this does https://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements-Guides-Community/Who-s-who-in-the-BT-community/td-p/213284... require updating?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Who’s who in the BT community

Hi @allanraymond,

Thanks for the headsup about this.

We'll get this updated as soon as possible, so everyone has the most up-to-date information 🙂

Rach

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

No offense meant to anyone, but it seems a bit strange that there is suddenly a load of new moderators for a forum that is doomed to close.  (I say that because the long-term plan is to bump everyone over to EE, hence the future of this forum is bleak.  Shame, it’s one of the best I post on and as a retired tech I post on a lot, under different names).

Message 4 of 8

We're still at least two years off closure though and that resets every day the 24 month packages are still there, its possible to still sign up as a new customer for 24 months, although strangely the 900 package for 24 months has vanished....you can get it for 12 months still.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 5 of 8

Yeah, that's sensible reasoning.  Good, by then I should have full fibre put in and I can **bleep** off to another ISP before I get sent to Coventry, sorry meant EE.

Edit: I love the automated censorship.  That wasn't even a particularly rude word by today's standards.

Message 6 of 8

Well unless we get hard transferred to EE mid contract.

Im quite nervously interested in whatever the landscape will be in jan 2026 when I have to think about renewal.

I think even **bleep** is censored.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Ah, I'm not in contract.  And b*g*er off certainly is.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@WSHwrote:

No offense meant to anyone, but it seems a bit strange that there is suddenly a load of new moderators for a forum that is doomed to close.

I believe the proper Mods were all based in Ireland in a office that BT decided to close. I understand that the cartoon replacements are just moonlighting from the EE forums. So the writing is very much on the wall.