cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Absolutely garbage bt halo

How many people have fallen for the **bleep** service from bt and the money back guarantee scam my Internet is garbage and always has been ypu talk to techs and its boost back up for a day or so then drops again I'm leaving this dreadfull service but not before I get some kind of refund 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Absolutely garbage bt halo

Hi @mark1966 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having a few problems. I'm sure the community will be able to help you. Can you please start a thread on the Fibre board and post some details i.e. speed test results , how you're connected etc.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

What on earth is the point of starting a thread on how rubbish bt broadband is 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I have Halo 1 FTTP Broadband and on Thursday afternoon it went down for the first time in nearly 2 years. I can only praise BT of my experience. Within 24 hours of reporting the problem I received the Mini Hub to keep me connected and an engineer booked for the the following day. He came on time, and diagnosed the problem with a splitter in the street.  BT is keeping me informed through Fault Tracking service and today (within 48 hours of reporting the problem) BT arranged second engineer visit for Monday. They are estimating fix by Monday. 
All round excellent service experience, and the bonus is UK call centres.